You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
About and Features
Known Bugs, Request help
Creating, protecting and modifying a selection
Helpful Tips and FAQ
Buying, selling and renting
Setup and Configuration
Help us translate!
Full Command List and explanation on command usage.
To run a command as admin, use /resadmin instead of /res.
- displays help. Typing a number at the end moves to a different page. Defaults to page 1.
- use this instead of /res whenever you want to run something as admin.
[x y z]
- select a cuboid area to protect, using either the selection tool (wooden axe by default) or specifying X, Y, and Z as a distance on those axes from the center point where you are standing ("10 5 10" would select an area 21 wide x 11 high x 21 long.
/res select chunk
- Select a whole chunk for protection.
/res select expand
- Expand selection in direction your looking.
/res select size
- show selected area size
/res select shift
- Shift selection in direction your looking.
/res select vert
- expand selection from sky to bedrock
/res select worldedit
- use an area defined by WorldEdit
[add/remove/replace] <residence> [areaID]
- Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
- create a residence
- remove a residence
- remove all your residences (since 2.3.3)
- create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.
/res area list
- list areas within a residence
/res area listall
- list areas and their coordinates for a residence
- show residence you're currently in (since 2.3.3)
- get info on a residence, leave off <ResidenceName> to view info on the one your standing in.
- list residences you own
- list all residences
- list all important limitations
- list all subzones in current residence (since 2.3.3)
- list plugin version information
<ResidenceName> [GroupName] [flag] [true/false/remove]
on different groups
<ResidenceName> [blacklist/ignorelist] [material]
- add/remove a material from the residence's blacklist / ignorelist.
- list the Residence's blacklist/ignorelist settings.
<ResidenceName> [PlayerName] [flag] [true/false/remove]
- set flags on different players
<ResidenceName> [flag] [true/false/remove]
- set flags on residences.
- Restores residence to default flags.
- Gives residence to another player. Player must be online and you have to own the residence.
- Predefined residence permission lists, do '/res lists' for details.
[residence] [enter/leave] [message]
- sets a enter or leave area message. You can ommit <residence> to use the one your standing in.
[residence] remove [enter/leave]
- removes a enter or leave message.
- mirrors permissions from one residence to another. You must be owner of both to do this.
Rename a residence. For subzones, OldName must the the full name(parent.subzone), while NewName is only the new name.
[residence] [OldName] [NewName]
- Rename a physical area attached to a residence.
- teleport to a location
- set the teleport location in your residence.
- moves you outside the protected area your in
Market / Economy Commands
- renew / show cost of renewing a residence. Cost only applies if using iConomy.
/res market list
- view the list of residences for sale
- view info on a residence for sale.
- put up a residence for sale.
- stop selling a residence.
- buy a residence.
[residence] [cost] [days] <repeat:t/f>
- Make a residence rentable for [days] number of days at a time, at [cost] for that time period. If <repeat:t>, the residence will be rentable again automatically at the expire of the current renter.
- rent a residence, if repeat is true the residence will be re-rented upon expire automatically as long as the owner has <repeat:t> for the rentable.
- remove a residence from rent or rentable status.
/resadmin lease set
- sets a lease on a residence to expire in # days or to never expire.
- remove all residences owned by a player
- changed a residences owner.
- set a Residence to server owned.
- Loads the residence plugin. *NOTE* Any changes in res.yml will not be overwritten. Use this setting if you recently added/changed res.yml and want to push the changes to the server.
- Reloads the residence plugin. *NOTE* Will overwrite any changes in the res.yml to the settings originally loaded with the plugin/server. Do not use if you added/changed anything in res.yml. Use /resload instead.
Removes every residence in a world. *NOTE* Be careful with this!
This will remove all residences saved in the specified world. This cannot be undone.
There may be more commands then on this list, as it is not always up to date.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"